Thursday, November 5, 2009
Ugh.
Whoever said that compression hose make your legs feel better when pregnant was WRONG. I went today to get a pair (before my appt monday -so I could say that i have them). So I got to the store, picked out my size and tried them on - miserable. So I got the next size up. (Plus who wants to work that hard to get on panny hose when you are going to the bathroom a bizillion times a day). I put them on - still miserable, but decided I should at least try it a day to see if it made my legs "feel" better (though they feel fine, its more of a pre-emptive strike). Its like wearing spanx, but tighter and on your entire lower body. I made it the 15 minutes back to my office, had a breakdown in my cube, and went and took them off in the bathroom. They should have a warning label: Warning: Can Cause Pure Misery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, how horrible. I don't blame you for taking them off!!
Yuck! How frustrating!
Post a Comment