Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Abundant



Zoe Mae is now 6 days old. I cant describe how wonderful she is and how much I love her already. Its hard to describe how much life has changed in the last 6 days. But, despite the lack of sleep, the word I think that best describes life right now is abundance. I have an abundance of joy from this precious little life. An abundance of family that has been here to help and to love her. Unfortunately fear in abundance that anything should happen to her. ( I am working and praying through it) But mostly I just feel so very thankful for this sweet blessing.

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.

Eph 3: 20-21


1 comments:

Robyn said...

I know, isn't what happens to your heart when you become a mom the most amazing thing? You're right, it is indescribable. I am so happy for you sweet Mel.
Love,
Robyn