Justin, Zoe and I had a wonderful weekend this weekend. We didn't have all that much planned but we were able to relax and hang out and enjoy some family time. Thursday night I had a bachelorette party for a college friend and it was so fun to see old friends and I laughed so hard that might jaw hurt. So refreshing! And since we had dinner at Coal Vines and had pizza and wine - all the better!
Friday night we ate dinner with some friends from our Community Group - Desparado's yum! Saturday and Sunday morning we all (including Zoe) slept until almost 9am. Fabulous! Justin and I took Zoe to the Children's Aquarium and she had the best time! She went "woaaaaa" and "ohhhhhhh" at all the fish! We ended up buying a Annual Pass she loved it so much! Then we spend the rest of the afternoon in the pool - Zoe is getting to be such a good swimmer. Its kind of amazing actually. She opens her eyes and smiles when she is under water. And she knows to "kick kick." Saturday night we had Caroline's wedding and it was great to reminisce with all my college friends. It always make me realize how lucky and blessed I am to have made such amazing gals as friends. All Zoe's grandparents were busy so Zoe's Great Grandma watched her and they had SO much fun! Sunday, church, then we all took a nap (so nice! and zoe slept over 3 hrs!) and then off to go meet CeCe for dinner and Harry Potter! YES - I love Harry Potter ! CeCe and I usually always see the midnight showing but we had the Bacherlorette this Thursday so we had to wait a couple days :) Thank you Lord for this fun time with friends and family!
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment